MedLogic, bringing you
the next generation in patient advocacy resources.
Currently, there are more than 200 mass torts and associated settlement funds in the United States. 80% of the potential claimants for any mass tort never file a claim because:
- They are unware that they have a claim.
- They are distrustful of lawyers.
- They are afraid they will have to pay to file a claim.
For More Information Call:
MedLogic partners with your doctor to bring you real resources and real
By working with MedLogic, you can participate in settlements that you’re eligible for, based on your medical history. We aren’t lawyers. MedLogic is a provider of digital advocacy resources that include information on legal help as well as information on clinical trials, local and national support groups, and other resources for your specific diagnosis.
Areas of Expertise
While our advocacy resources will remain available, there is a time limit for entering into the claims process for eligible patients. This will vary by state.
Resources for those with non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma:
If you have had complications due to hernia mesh that required subsequent surgery to repair, you may be eligible to file a legal claim.
Possible complications include, but are not limited to, adhesions, obstruction, chronic pain, and infection.
Metal On Metal Hips
Metal-on-metal hip implants have been linked to complications that often require revision surgery. Some of these complications
include implant failure, metallosis (leaching of potentially toxic metals into the system), pain, and reduced mobility.
If you required a revision surgery due to the failure of a metal-on-metal hip implant, you may be eligible to file a legal claim.
Talcum Powder Related Ovarian Cancer
If you have been diagnosed with ovarian cancer after regular use of talcum powder, you may be eligible to file a legal claim.
We also offer multiple resources for ovarian cancer patients. A sampling of these resources are listed below. For more resources or information, please contact MedLogic.
Resources for Ovarian Cancer Patients:
- Ovarian Cancer Patient Support Group
- Find a Local Chapter – National Ovarian Cancer Coalition
- OvarCare – Ovarcome – Overcoming Cancer, Celebrating Life – Overcoming Cancer, Celebrating Life
- Individual and Group Support Services | Gilda’s Club Middle Tennessee
- Support and Education | beBRCAware
- Online and Face-to-Face Support Groups – Ovarian Cancer Research Alliance
- Health Insurance and Cancer Treatment: How to Get and Stay Organized | Cancer.Net
Ovarian Cancer Clinical Trials:
(Clinical trials have specific inclusion/exclusion criteria. MedLogic can help locate a trial based upon your health history and needs)
Our current projects are focused on settlements associated with various cancers including:
- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, due to potential exposure to glyphosate (Roundup Technology®, Monsanto).
- Ovarian Cancers in conjunction with regular use of talcum powder.
Hope Starts Here
Find out how MedLogic can help you.
Call (855) 533-HOPE (4673)
or complete this form